AACK! I almost lost HIS dog! Wicked snowstorm out righ now, and the dogs whined to go out. So I let them. Then sat down to the computer editing pics and well...ahem...they were out for about 10 minutes. When Magic barked to be let in, I ran to the door...and Chloe (AKA "the other woman") was nowhere to be found. Gasp! So I threw on my coat and set out into the drifts to find her. turns out she was 2 doors down, waiting to be let in there. Can't blame her, every house is cookie cutter in this place we call a neighbourhood. Damn straight I gave her a cookie when she came back in, can't let her go telling her Dad that she was lost!!!Wednesday, January 28, 2009
28/365
AACK! I almost lost HIS dog! Wicked snowstorm out righ now, and the dogs whined to go out. So I let them. Then sat down to the computer editing pics and well...ahem...they were out for about 10 minutes. When Magic barked to be let in, I ran to the door...and Chloe (AKA "the other woman") was nowhere to be found. Gasp! So I threw on my coat and set out into the drifts to find her. turns out she was 2 doors down, waiting to be let in there. Can't blame her, every house is cookie cutter in this place we call a neighbourhood. Damn straight I gave her a cookie when she came back in, can't let her go telling her Dad that she was lost!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment