Spent the day here. Same issue, one week later. They were really good about it, as HDH was last week...I was in and out in 6 hours, which when you consider all of the tests and exams done, was good time. No diagnosis as of yet, it will be another month before I see the specialist, but for now more drugs to keep things under control. Last week, I was leery about the pill popping thing. This week, I'm just fed up and am willing to take anything to get my life back to normal, even if chemically regulated.Friday, January 23, 2009
23/365
Spent the day here. Same issue, one week later. They were really good about it, as HDH was last week...I was in and out in 6 hours, which when you consider all of the tests and exams done, was good time. No diagnosis as of yet, it will be another month before I see the specialist, but for now more drugs to keep things under control. Last week, I was leery about the pill popping thing. This week, I'm just fed up and am willing to take anything to get my life back to normal, even if chemically regulated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment