So uhm, yeah...these are the types of pics I took on Day 1, without knowing I'd be doing the 365 challenge. They're my "before" pics obviously. Too much work and not enough "me" time in 2008 has left me starting 2009 at the heaviest I have been in my *lifetime*. That coupled with some sort of weird hormonal imbalance I have going on...means BIG TIME focus on cleaning out this body and putting it back on track this year.Thursday, January 1, 2009
1/365
So uhm, yeah...these are the types of pics I took on Day 1, without knowing I'd be doing the 365 challenge. They're my "before" pics obviously. Too much work and not enough "me" time in 2008 has left me starting 2009 at the heaviest I have been in my *lifetime*. That coupled with some sort of weird hormonal imbalance I have going on...means BIG TIME focus on cleaning out this body and putting it back on track this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment