But that's it. No more laziness or excuses. Here's a picture I took based on the theme "Rock Music"...desaturated to try to hide those freckles. I'm posting it to my blog after my 18-km bike ride tonight. Time to follow through! I will be much happier in front of the camera once I've shed at least 20 lbs, but until then...we can think of these as my "before" pictures.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
365...er...50?
Gawd, I have the noblest of intentions. Really I do. But then...no follow through. Which would explain why I never post here. And why I haven't been taking my photo-a-day. And also why I weigh more now than I ever have in my LIFE (including the day I gave birth to my kid...it's bad, really bad)
But that's it. No more laziness or excuses. Here's a picture I took based on the theme "Rock Music"...desaturated to try to hide those freckles. I'm posting it to my blog after my 18-km bike ride tonight. Time to follow through! I will be much happier in front of the camera once I've shed at least 20 lbs, but until then...we can think of these as my "before" pictures.
But that's it. No more laziness or excuses. Here's a picture I took based on the theme "Rock Music"...desaturated to try to hide those freckles. I'm posting it to my blog after my 18-km bike ride tonight. Time to follow through! I will be much happier in front of the camera once I've shed at least 20 lbs, but until then...we can think of these as my "before" pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment